亚洲 欧美 图片 自拍 视频

<em id="7lnzx"></em>

    <pre id="7lnzx"></pre>

        <strike id="7lnzx"><address id="7lnzx"></address></strike>

        <big id="7lnzx"></big>

          The washing machine suffered heavy self-ignition loss and the consumer was compensated

          Recently, Mr. Wu, a consumer who lives in the Jiuhuashan Scenic Spot in Chizhou City, Anhui Province, has encountered a trouble. A fully automatic washing machine purchased in his home in 2007 was inexplicably ignited, causing serious losses at home. On the morning of January 10, Mr. Wua€?s lover put a few pieces of clothing in the washing machine and then went to the room.

          亚洲 欧美 图片 自拍 视频
          <em id="7lnzx"></em>

            <pre id="7lnzx"></pre>

                <strike id="7lnzx"><address id="7lnzx"></address></strike>

                <big id="7lnzx"></big>