Sensor commonly used terms 30
Product features: Generator WR GFCI UL,WR Electrical Plugs UL,GFCI Sockets for Generator,Generator WR GFCI UL Outlet Hoojet Electric Appliance Co.,Ltd , https://www.hoojetgfci.com
1 Sensitive element refers to the part of the sensor that can be directly (or responsive) to be measured.
2 Conversion element refers to the north side of the sensor that can be sensed (or responded) by the sensitive element is converted into a portion of the electrical signal that is transmitted and/or measured.
3 When the output is the specified standard signal, it is called the transmitter.
2. Measurement range The range of measured values a€?a€?within the allowable error limit.
3. The algebraic difference between the upper and lower limits of the measurement range.
4. Accuracy The degree of agreement between the measured result and the true value.
5. The degree of coincidence between the results of multiple consecutive measurements of the same measured quantity from the renaturation under all of the following conditions:
&& Same measurement method:
&& Same observers:
&& Same measurement instrument:
&& Same place:
&& Same conditions of use:
&& Repeat in a short period of time.
6. The minimum amount of change that a resolving force sensor can detect in a specified measurement range circle.
7. The threshold allows the output of the sensor to produce a measurable change in the measured minimum change.
8. The zero position makes the absolute value of the output minimum, such as equilibrium.
9. The excitation is the external energy (voltage or current) applied to make the sensor work properly.
10. Maximum stimulus The maximum value of the excitation voltage or current that can be applied to the sensor under the conditions in the city.
11. Input impedance The impedance measured at the input of the sensor when the output is short-circuited.
12. The output is the amount of electricity produced by the sensor that is measured as a function of the applied power.
13. Output impedance The measured impedance at the output of the sensor when the input is short-circuited.
14. The zero point output is the sensor output when the measured zero is added in the city.
15. Hysteresis Within the specified range, the maximum difference that occurs in the output when the measured value increases and decreases.
16. The time delay of the output signal change relative to the input signal changes later.
17. Drift Over a certain time interval, the sensor output is finally measured and unrelated to the unwanted changes.
18. The zero drift changes at a specified time interval and at zero output in indoor conditions.
19. The ratio of the increase in sensitivity sensor output to the corresponding input increment.
20. Sensitivity drift The change in the slope of the calibration curve due to changes in sensitivity.
twenty one. Thermal sensitivity drift Sensitivity drift due to changes in sensitivity.
twenty two. Thermal zero drift Zero drift due to changes in ambient temperature.
twenty three. The degree of linearity calibration curve is consistent with a certain limit.
twenty four. The degree to which the Philippine linearity calibration curve deviates from a given straight line.
25. The long-term stability sensor can still maintain the ability to not exceed the allowable error for a specified time.
26. The intrinsic rate of freedom of the sensor (without external force) oscillates the rate when there is no resistance.
27. Respond to the characteristics of the measured change in output.
28. The compensation temperature range allows the sensor to maintain the temperature range compensated by the zero balance within the range and specified limits.
29. Creep A change in the amount of output over a specified period of time when the machine to be measured has a constant environmental condition.
30. Insulation resistance, if not otherwise specified, refers to the value of the resistance measured from the sensor's specified insulation when a specified DC voltage is applied at room temperature.
a–?Good heat dissipation
--Blade design of copper alloy contacts,good conductivity
a–?Super high impact resistance and thermal stability
--Cover pans are made of high quality polycarbonate
a–?Chemical corrosion resistance
-- Fingerprint-resistant zinc plated mounting brackets
--One-piece grounding design,No Load-Weather resistance
Generator WR GFCI UL,WR Electrical Plugs UL,GFCI Sockets for Generator,Generator WR GFCI UL Outlet
Hoojet Electric Appliance Co.,Ltd , https://www.hoojetgfci.com